Saturday, March 21, 2009

D'Posh Spotlight: Tiana & Innocent






First up is Tiana & Innocent's Tiffany Blue Affair!
Tiana and I have been friends for as long as i can remember. So when Innocent got down on one knee and asked her to be his bride, it seemed only natural that i would be her wedding planner!!!. This wedding obviously held a special place in my heart because Tiana is one of my close friends, but also because she is one of the most amazing and kind hearted people i have ever met. I knew i had to give her the wedding of her dreams and that's exactly what i did. With the help of Ayoteju of BCG Event Decor, we transformed "The Camelot" in Upper Marlboro MD into Tiana's Tiffany Blue paradise. I worked with some of the best vendors for this event and every guest went away feeling like they just attended one of the best weddings ever!.
After all was said and done, seeing the huge smile on Tiana's face was what made my day.
Thanks to Tunji Sarumi Photography for the pictures!

1 comment:

Yankeenaijababe said...

Aww isn't she pretty, am loving it all the way.