Friday, March 20, 2009

You think you know...BUT you have no idea....Welcome to my World!


I have finally decided to start a blog......Yayyy!!!! and I'm super excited!!! (can you tell?). I have always kept a personal blog, but i decided to start one for my Event Planning business. I am often asked about what it entails to be an Event Planner, so i am hoping with this blog i can give a little insight into what its really like to be ME!. I love what i do, i love the different unique personalities of my clients, i love knowing that i played a huge role in making the bride smile on the most memorable day of her life. Its not always perfect and glam, but i wouldn't change what i do for anything :-). We are going to be looking at all things "Fabulous" :-).......from weddings to some of the most extravagant parties i have ever seen...or done. This is going to be loads of fun!!!

2 comments:

Yankeenaijababe said...

Yeah!!!U are truly welcomed, love the concept and happy this is open for everyone. I can't wait to read more from you. U have a good one.

D'Posh Events said...

Thanks for the warm welcome to bloggville!!!!. I am really looking forward to how much fun this is going to be :-)